LGBTQ+ Student Support Request
Gender & Sexuality Services (GSS) is committed to helping students succeed. In recognition of the unique needs and interests of LGBTQ+ students, this form is intended to provide students with a platform to submit questions, concerns, or reach out without judgement or fear. Commonly sought out information includes:
- Setting up a meeting outside of the GSS with one of our staff members
- Who to talk to if you are having issues with classes
- Connections for advice or support
- Campus policies and procedures
- General university information that may be related to the LGBTQ+ community
A member of our staff will reach out within 1 business day. Any student in need of immediate emotional or physical assistance should immediately contact UNI Public Safety at (319)-273-2712.