The Out and Ally Network at UNI is a publicly accessible list of UNI community members who are dedicated to making UNI an inclusive environment for LGBTQ+ students. This resource serves students by increasing the visibility of our community members and allies, showing our students that they are not alone.
By registering to be part of the Out and Ally Network, you are agreeing to serve as a resource in the following ways:
- Be publicly recognized as either a Safe Zone Ally or out LGBTQ+ person on our campus
- Be open about LGBTQ+ students contacting you for support or questions
- Be open to Gender & Sexuality Services staff contacting you for support, collaborations, or initiatives related to your home department
- Stay up-to-date about LGBTQ+ issues at UNI by receiving the Gender & Sexuality Services Newsletter
- Contact the Gender & Sexuality Services staff if for any reason you would like to update your listing or be removed from this resource
If you have questions about this resource, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.