UNI Proud is an accepting community of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex and asexual individuals on the University of Northern Iowa campus.
We are founded on the principles of promoting an inclusive and accepting environment for the aforementioned individuals.
- We represent the collective voice of LGBTQIA+ individuals on campus.
- We believe that all individuals deserve equal rights, opportunities and civil liberties, no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We do not tolerate hate, discrimination, harassment or prejudice of any kind.
- We invite all students and faculty of UNI to join us.
Our executive board helps to steer the course of the organization by providing educational, activist and social activities to UNI Proud members.
- President: Jazz Jensen
- Secretary/Treasurer: Gabriella DePrizio
- Director of Media Relations: Trevor Davidson
- Director of Public Relations: Allie Clark
- Director of Social Activism and Outreach: Angela Davidson
- Faculty Advisor: Melissa Gevaert